Having an issue or problem with a credit card charge?
Having concerns with a charge?
2020年欧洲杯预测Charged for something you canceled or ordered something that never arrived? Charge errors happen and you can dispute them.
If you see a charge you don't recognize and think it may be fraud,
Here’s a quick way to resolve your concerns:
1. Review the details of the charge
You can review transaction details on your account such as the merchant's name, phone number, and your past activity with the merchant.
3. Still not resolved? We'll look into it
If the error hasn't been resolved, sign in to your Chase account, find the transaction, choose the arrow and follow the instructions to start a dispute. We'll investigate on your behalf.
2020年欧洲杯预测You may be asked to provide details that you gathered during steps 1 and 2 above. The more details you provide, the quicker your dispute may be resolved. Investigating a dispute may take 30-60 days.
Charge Errors vs. Fraudulent Charges
A charge error is a transaction you recognize but appears to be incorrect, such as:
- A recurring transaction or trial subscription you canceled
- A product or service you never received or received late
- A one-time purchase you returned or canceled, and you still haven’t received a credit
- A charge higher than the amount on your receipt
- A product or service you received and are dissatisfied with
- Your card was charged even though you used cash or a different card
- The same card was charged more than once for the same transaction
2020年欧洲杯预测A fraudulent charge is a transaction that wasn't made by you or anyone authorized to use your account. You have confirmed:
- This charge wasn't made by another authorized user on your account
- You haven't let anyone else use your card
- You have reviewed the transaction detail keeping in mind some merchants use a different name or address for billing purposes and still don't recognize it
If your card is lost or stolen, or you think someone used your account without permission, tell us immediately by calling 1-800-432-3117.